Tuesday, June 13, 2006

MuffinGal......Day 15-18

Day 15

Due to a power outage at my job, I did not get a chance to take my Colonix fiber before I ate. I did take my Paranil (parasite pills). I had about 3-4 BMs that day. I did not take the tea.

Day 16

Due to my inadequate intake of water, I had about 2 BMs. They always pass easily. Once again, I missed the tea since I got in at 5:30 in the morning.

Day 17

Since my schedule has been messed up for the past few days, I think I may have had 2-3 BMs. Once again, I did not meet my water intake but I did do everything including the tea.

Day 18

OMG! I woke up to a slight cramping in my intestines for the very first time. It's the kind you have when you might have a case of diarrhea. When I finally got up to get ready, I had a small BM. I had my Paranil at home and my Colonix at work. I had to run to the border twice before 10am but afterwards, the cramping ceased and I had a regular day. (No pun intended.)

Last night, I steeped my tea for 9 minutes and drank most of it. I was afraid of cramping this morning but that did not occur. I also had my Flora pills (good bacteria) last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home