Friday, June 16, 2006

MuffinGal......Day 19-22

Day 19

I can only sum this day in one word... Flatulence. They did not smell but I kept passing gas. As far as BMs, the usual 3-4.

Day 20

I did the Parasite pills, fiber and tea. It was a productive day (3-4) but the color(lighter) and size (smaller) has become a bit of a concern for me. Usually if I miss a day, I will have an average size BM but once I am back on the program - my BMs get significantly smaller.

Day 21

Nothing special. Same shit, different day.

Day 22

I have become a little concerned with my stool coloring so I looked it up. Since I was diagnosed with sludge in my gallbladder (in 1998) I got a little concerned. So due to the small (3) BMs I had today, I will not do the program tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home