Monday, June 19, 2006

MuffinGal......Day 23-24

Saturday - No Program

Had 3-4 BMs. The color was normal as was the size. This made me confident enough to get back on Sunday.

Day 23

I took my 4 pills and colonix. It was a hot day in the city and I might have been one cup short of my 64oz of water but this did not stop me from having my average of 3-4 BMs. Maybe because I was busy, I didn't give much thought to the size and color. I had my tea and Flora pills before I hit the sack.

Day 24

Amazing but I am back to small, dark yellow BMs! Argh. I did realize that the fiber is going straight thru me. I have seen the fiber once it gets viscous and I noticed that with my small stools, something resembling this has been present. No tea tonight and no Colonix tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home